Night Owl Pumpkin Goat Cheese Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 lbs pasta
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, minced
- ½ cup Night Owl Pumpkin Ale
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated with a microplane
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large, deep skillet. Add the garlic and sage, cooking until just fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in the beer.
- Add the pumpkin puree, heavy cream, grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, salt and pepper stir until well combined.
- Add the pasta, stir until pasta is well coated.
- Portion into bowls, top with goat cheese.