SUPERFUZZ BIKINI DOWNHILL GIVEAWAY – OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The “Superfuzz Bikini Downhill Giveaway” promotion (“Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of ID, OR and WA who are 21 years of age or older. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Elysian Brewing Company (“Sponsor”), Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries; wholesaler distributors and their employees and their immediate families; retail licensees and their employees and their immediate families; and, advertising and promotion agencies and their employees and their immediate families, are ineligible. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules (“Official Rules”) at http://www.elysianbrewing.com. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations.
2. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on February 12, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on April 1, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. To enter, post a photo showing us your Superfuzz style, tag @elysianbrewing and include the hashtags #SUPERFUZZSTYLE & #SWEEPSTAKES (the “Entry”). You must be a registered user of Instagram and follow Elysian Brewing Company in order to enter the Sweepstakes via Instagram. Instagram registration is free and can be obtained by logging on to www.instagram.com and following the online instructions to open an account.
If an Entry contains additional people other than only the entrant, please note that the one (1) person submitting the Entry under their name and Instagram account will be considered the entrant and only the entrant is eligible to win a prize. No other person in the Entry is eligible to receive a prize. Neither Sponsor nor its representatives are liable for any disputes arising from or related to the Sweepstakes in this regard.
If entering with a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
Your photo settings must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your posts to be viewable by Sponsor and its agents.
All Entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. No other forms of Entry are valid. Limit one (1) Entry per person. See Rule #4 for additional Entry Guidelines. Entry must comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review any Entry for violation of these Official Rules and may, at its sole discretion, reject, delete, or otherwise exclude an Entry for any reason, including without limitation, if the Entry contains any Prohibited Content (as defined in Rule #4) or any other commentary or material which Sponsor, in its sole discretion deems inappropriate.
4. Entry Guidelines & Prohibited Content: Entries must meet the following requirements:
All Entries are subject to Sponsor’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act policy, as follows: Digital Millennium Copyright Act—Anheuser-Busch is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners. As such, Anheuser-Busch adheres to the following notice and take down policy, in full compliance with Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.). If you believe any of the Entries infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a “DMCA Takedown Notice”). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to the Anheuser-Busch designated agent, (“Copyright Agent”), as set forth below, and (ii) include the following:
Anheuser-Busch’s Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is: email: email@example.com. For clarity, only DMCA Takedown Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on the Website. You acknowledge that in order for Anheuser-Busch to be authorized to takedown any Content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the requirements of this Section.
By submitting an Entry, you agree that your Entry is gratuitous and made without restriction, that it will not place Sponsor under any obligation other than as stated in these Official Rules, that Sponsor is free to publish or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Entry, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
By participating, you acknowledge that your Entry may be posted on the Website, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Entries posted to the Website are not edited by Sponsor and are the views/opinions of the individual entrant and do not reflect the views of the Sponsor in any manner. By entering, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry you submit.
5. Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about April 2, 2018 from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) Prize per person.
6. Grand Prize (5): Each winner will receive double-occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) consecutive nights (April 13, 2018 – April 14, 2018); two (2) passes to “Superfuzz Bikini Downhill” (“Event”) scheduled to occur on April 14, 2018; ground transportation to/from hotel and Events, one (1) snowboard, one (1) Elysian jacket, one (1) Elysian t-shirt, one (1) Elysian beanie and one (1) Elysian bottle opener. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,000.00. Event date is subject to change. Winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in. Travel, accommodations and Event dates/locations are at Sponsor’s discretion and subject to availability and change. Ground transportation (other than stated above), meals, gratuities, personal purchases and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. If winner cannot accept the prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Taxes on prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the individual winner.
If Sponsor so elects, winner and guest may be required to submit to a confidential background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal, sexual offenses, or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that the potential winner and guest will not bring the Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor. If requested, winner and guest agree to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. In the event of noncompliance, to be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting).
7. The prize will be awarded (time permitting). The potential winner will be notified via instant message on Instagram and will be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet or wireless phone service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release via email, fax or overnight mail within twenty-four (24) hours of prize acceptance. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, including verification that the winner is at least 21 years of age or older, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor cannot verify that the potential winner is 21 years of age or older prior to winner notification, then the potential winner will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner (time permitting). Grand Prize winner’s guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the end of the Sweepstakes Period and will be required to complete, sign and return a liability and publicity release within twenty-four (24) hours of Grand Prize winner’s prize acceptance. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate potential winner (time permitting).
8. Limitations of Liability and Release: Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered Entries, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Sponsor’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such Entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of Entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and determine the winners from valid, non-suspect Entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries from multiple users having the same email, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Elysian Brewing Company and will not be returned.
Entrants agree (a) that Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, wholesale distributors, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and are released and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to persons, including death, or property, or rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, copyright infringement or portrayal in a false light resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related activity, and (b) winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor (and agrees to confirm such agreement in writing) and those acting pursuant to its authority to use his/her name, biographical information and/or likeness, Entry (and assign the Entry, which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone or with other works, as solely determined by Sponsor) for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, at any times or time, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
9. You grant to Sponsor an exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to exploit your Entry in any media now or hereafter known, without any payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party, for any purpose, including, without limitation, your Entry and any person’s property (physical, personal, and indicia) contained therein. The foregoing grant includes, without limitation, the right to reproduce, alter, amend, broadcast, edit, publish, use, merchandise, license, sublicense, and adapt the Entry in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world, for any purpose, whether commercial in nature or otherwise, including in contexts and circumstances that result in your Entry being associated with a particular Sponsor or Sponsors. Accordingly, you hereby waive any objection to, such use, distribution, reproduction or display of your Entry, and any claim for compensation whatsoever in connection therewith. Such waiver shall include any claim for infringement of any so-called “Moral Right,” “Droit Moral” or similar right or interest.
10. For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Superfuzz Bikini Downhill Giveaway Winner’s List Request, c/o Melina Wilson, 6010 Airport Way S., Seattle, WA 98108, for receipt by June 2, 2018.
© 2018 Elysian Brewing Company, Seattle, WA